As a daily shuttle driver I truly appreciate a nice, clean public restroom. Whether you find it funny or gross it is certainly something I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about. Come on, I’m on the road drinking coffee all-day. Of course I’m going to have some opinions on the matter. When you look like I do, a man who works from home and that home being the van you are currently riding in, you have to choose your potty stops carefully. Luckily your friend and van enthusiast Rocky Mtn Merchant is here to help you out. I done all the leg work for you (and continue to do so) to bring you a list of the best Breckenridge Bathrooms. Now I don’t want to bore you with what amounts to be far more information than anyone should acquire about Summit County Shitters, so I’ll just offer up my top 5 Breckenridge Bathrooms for now.
- Breck Station- Right out the gate, BOOM! First stop we make. High on the list for convenience, cleanliness, and people watchability. Everybody traveling by bus or shuttle or Rocky Mountain Ride’s daily ski shuttle passes through Breckenridge Station, making it a very colorful place. All around great starting point and potty. Word to the wise, it can get a little crowded so this might not be the Breckenridge Bathroom of choice if you are experiencing a peemergency.
- Vistor Center- Here’s another informative outhouse. Say you’re new in town looking for a bathroom and some brochures? Perfect! Got some questions and have to wiz? This is the place. Friendly, almost always open, and a quick fix to almost any problem you may have. No shortage of restroom reading material (except Rocky Mountain Ride’s brochures) the Visitor Center is sure to be a hit with anyone looking to learn at the lavatory.
- Breckenridge River Walk Center- This one is a pretty new revelation to be quite honest. Occasionally Ice Sculpture adjacent, the Breckenridge River Walk Center has a small public facility tucked against the river walk in downtown Breckenridge.
- Burro Barn- Do you love the arts but not your farts? The Burro Barn has it covered. Located in the Breckenridge Arts District the Burro Barn is a total gem. Not always open, but occasionally stocked with toilet pickles(?!), the Burro Barn is one of the nicest least used bathrooms in Breckenridge. If you ever find yourself answering the call of the wild in the oddly named Burro Barn you want to thank me. You’re welcome in advance. *Disclaimer: Rocky Mtn Merchant and Rocky Mtn Ride in no way endorse the eating of any food found in public bathrooms, especially toilet pickles.
- Summit County Library-South Branch- This one is so good I almost don’t want to give it up. Two stories of number 2 possibilities! So clean. So spacious. So special, this one.
I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. I especially want to thank you if you were the one to leave a jar of pickles in Breckenridge Bathroom number 4.
Van Enthusiast/Owner of Rocky Mountain Ride/Driver for Rocky Mountain Ride